VTUUR prides itself on being a pioneer of the VR revolution. Our dedicated team at VTUUR has created a mobile platform that will redefine VR traveling and exploring. We want to give the opportunity to anyone to see the beauty ot the world as realistically and convenietly as possible. By connecting tourists, guides and advertisers all together on one application, the opportunities are endless and the world starts to fit into the palm of one's hand. We have already aligned partnerships with premium content creators and we will sponsor VR hardware to universities and schools to build a solid user base and enhance the educational experience around the world. VTUUR's goal is to become the ultimate LIVE VR video streaming platform connecting schools, universities, realtors and other VR headset owners with Guides around the globe and strives to be the first to use AI technology for the selection and integration of non-intrusive advertising content.
VTUUR's Live Mobile VR streaming platform with unique AR and AI features is a game changer and the future of Virtual Reality travel, experiences, advertising and job creation. Featuring a decentralized network, token, platform, and application, we bring the world closer to you.
- VTUUR’s concept born - Market research & technical studies - 100k initial investment - Proof of concept
- Project start - Wireframing - Design UI/UX - Developing a 360° camera support protocol - Testing IOS and Android compatibility
- Developing more 360° camera support protocols - Field-testing Mobile Live 360° stream - Testing prototype platform - Finalizing stable app prototype - 150k additional investment
- Expand VTUUR developer team - Setup legal framework for an ICO - ICO Website, Whitepaper & Marketing plan - Developing Smart Contract - Developing VTUUR Token
- Shooting promotional video - ICO PR & Marketing campaign - Smart Contract Audit - Smart Contract Implementation
- Continued testing of VTUUR Alpha version - Start ICO - Live 360° Q&A stream through VTUUR platform - Marketing - End ICO
- Stress testing & finalizing VTUUR Alpha version - Start negotiations with content creators - Adding more 360° camera protocol support - Research to determine first user impressions
- Launching of closed VTUUR Alpha version - Developing VTUUR's Enhanced Video Rendering - Developing Augmented Reality support - Partnering with professional guides, performers etc.
- Field Testing VTUUR's Enhanced Video Rendering - Field Testing Augmented Reality support - Release information to businesses for integration of ads
- Developing VTUUR's Artificial Intelligence - Continuous development and testing of Beta version - Sponsoring hardware to universities and schools - Promotions Through Various Conventions and Events
- Testing VTUUR's Artificial Intelligence - Final testing for VR/AR/AI - Public release VTUUR Beta version - Roadshow