Crowd Machine is creating the Crowd Computer, a global decentralized app execution engine. It has been designed to execute blockchain smart contracts and decentralized apps that meet any requirement. Embedded within the Crowd Computer is a comprehensive app development technology that allows anyone, from seasoned developers to novices with no coding experience, to develop blockchain and decentralized apps at rates that far exceed current approaches. The technology employs a systems wide approach across the app lifecycle. It is fully self-contained and removes the need to understand, or pay for, any additional third-party technology required to get apps to market. It is also blockchain agnostic allowing apps to be created that leverage any blockchain including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Furthermore, it provides a means by which sidechain apps can be created without being constrained by the functional limitations of existing blockchain networks. Crowd Machine also allows its community to contribute source code to its Crowd Share repository. Each time source code is consumed and executed on the Crowd Computer the community member who contributed the code is compensated. Crowd Machine aims to usher in a new era of blockchain network adoption and decentralized apps. The combination of dramatically accelerating decentralized app creation and empowerment of a large population of code contributors, results in unparalleled speed of delivery of solutions to market. We believe that Crowd Machine will accelerate the adoption of blockchain networks and the creation of decentralized apps leveraging those networks. It will play a key role in ushering in a new stable of market-ready apps that can disrupt the dominance of centralized infrastructure companies. Crowd Machine has battle tested its technology with Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric, AON Hewitt, KONE and Anthem and is already generating revenue.
Crowd Machine is creating the Crowd Computer, a decentralized app execution engine that is powered by a peer-to-peer network of Crowd Virtual Machines ("CVM") that run on peer devices by device owners who are paid for their excess capacity. The Crowd Virtual Machine is blockchain-agnostic and can be used to develop and execute smart contracts and decentralized apps on any blockchain.
- Release Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine to public beta. - Commence developer training programs and release of the Crowd Academy certification program.
- Begin public CMCT token offer. - The opening date for the offer will be midnight UTC April 1, 2018.
- Close the Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine public beta. - Make the technology available for production use.
- Release Crowd Computer public beta 1.
- End Crowd Computer public beta 1. - Beta feedback will determine whether a second beta will be necessary.
- Release of the Crowd Virtual Machine to open source.
- End public CMCT token offer. - The closing date of the offer will be 20:00 UTC May 22, 2019.